This cell has been formed on 28th March, 2011 to address the diverse socio economic challenges and geographic background of the heterogeneous population coming to the college vis-a-vis equity of access and placement, opportunities in higher education through availability of appropriate institutional support information. The cell organizes seminars and guidance workshops for apprising students about the emerging professional trends and events, leadership roles, market means and to impart training in soft skills. The cell already conducted workshops and many career related programmes for the students. Many resource persons have delivered lectures and interacted with the students. The cell along with the faculty members organized seminars related with various current trends in higher education sector . Programmes are organized to familiarize the subjects taught in the college to the students belonging to the different schools in the Dhalai district.
Co-Ordinator : Sri Shyamal Das
- The cell was organized a Career and Counseling Programme on 13th Feb, 2012 at college auditorium and Sri. Shyamal Bhattacharjee, State Employment Officer, resource person delivered a lecture on this programme.
- The cell was organized a programme on Basic Computer Tranning for 3 days (31st March to 2nd April, 2015). Total 113 numbers of participants attended and 5 faculty members from the college delivered their lectures.
- The cell was organized a programme on “YUBA JYOTI” in collaboration with NIIT Agartala on 27th March, 2015 at College Auditorium.
- The cell was conducted a programme on Job opportunities in Govt. sector on 17th March , 2016 at college auditorium.
- The cell organized a programme on Counselling programme on further studies (PG/Diploma Studies) in collaboration with ICFAI University on 1st April, 2016. Total 83 number of participants attended in this programme and 2 resource persons delivered their lecture.
Copyright © 2015 - All Rights Reserved - Govt. Degree College, Kamalpur